Last Updated: August 28, 2020
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to Cheeky Gin Co. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
In order to buy Cheeky Products from us or use our web site you must do so according to these terms and conditions. By registering on the website or purchasing through it you are agreeing to be bound by them.
Cheeky Gin Co reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions by updating this page.
- We won’t sell Cheeky Boxes to anyone who isn’t 18 years old or over. By placing an order you confirm that you are at least 18 years old.
- If you are buying a Cheeky Box as a gift – the recipient must also be over 18 years old.
- If our couriers (Royal Mail) are in any doubt about the age of the recipient on delivery, they will request some form of ID. If the person receiving the Cheeky Box is unable to produce appropriate ID, unfortunately Royal Mail will be unable to leave the Cheeky Box.
- Once the Cheeky Box has been delivered, according to your original delivery instructions, it becomes the recipient’s responsibility. This does not affect your right to a replacement Cheeky Box if it is stolen.
- We use a secure payment server (Stripe) with state-of-the-art encryption and secure socket layer (SSL) technology for the transfer of credit card information. Additionally, we have security measures in place to protect our customer database and access to this database is restricted internally.
- It is your responsibility to protect your password from being disclosed to any third party.
- If some or all of the bottles of Gin or Tonic in the Cheeky Box are broken or spoiled when they are delivered, you should notify us as soon as possible. You may choose either to return the whole box or just the affected bottles for a refund.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions will reduce your statutory rights relating to faulty or misdescribed goods. Further information about your rights is available from your Local Authority Trading Standards Department or Citizen’s Advice Bureau.
Intellectual Property Rights
- You agree and acknowledge that we own or are licensed to use all copyright, database rights, trade marks and other intellectual property rights in and to all parts of this web site, and to the business of www.cheekyginco.co.uk, the structure, design and layout of the web site, the styles of the gins we offer.
- You are entitled to use our web site in accordance with these Terms and Conditions only. You must obtain our prior written consent before you use our web site or any part of it in any other manner.
- All persons, individual and corporate, are prohibited from providing hypertext or other links to the www.cheekyginco.co.uk web site, other than to our home page, from their own web site or from a third party’s web site, without our prior written consent.
Limitation of liability
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude www.cheekyginco.co.uk liability for personal injury or death caused by its negligence.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by us or our employees or agents in circumstances where loss or damage was not foreseeable to both parties when the contract was formed loss or damage was not caused by any breach on the part of the supplier loss or damage relates to business and/or non- consumers.
- We will not be liable for loss or damage caused by the customer handling the gin and tonic bottles. In particular we will not be liable for spillages or breakages.
- Customers should also be aware of the following inherent risks and warnings, alcohol should be consumed in moderation.
- By providing your details to www.cheekyginco.co.uk on our web site, you consent to Cheeky Gin Co maintaining, recording, holding and using the information you give Cheeky Gin Co at the time of ordering to process your orders, to improve our service to you and inform you of promotions. All data is collected lawfully and maintained in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
- Cheeky Gin Co Privacy Promise. We take your privacy very seriously and will not pass your details to any third party without your permission, other than where we have to do so to get your Cheeky Box to you, e.g. our delivery company. From time to time, Cheeky Gin Co may send information about discounts, free stuff and personalised offers on gin and tonic, including many exclusive deals, unless you have told us not to do so by ticking the ‘opt out’ box on our registration page or on the communications preferences section of Account Details.
- If you opt-out from hearing from Cheeky Gin Co or third parties, you will only be contacted by Cheeky Gin Co if our terms and conditions change, but we promise to do so no more than twice a year.
- We shall not be liable for any delay in delivering your Cheeky Box if that delay or failure is caused by circumstances beyond our control such as, war, riot, civil commotion, malicious damage, compliance with any law or governmental order, rule, regulation or direction, , fire, flood, storm or Act of God, failure of ISP or telecommunications provider in connection with the performance of this Agreement.
- Cheeky Gin Co may change or add to these terms and conditions for security, legal or regulatory reasons. We will not use this right to vary the terms of any special offer that applies to you.